COMPLETE BATMAN LIST (Year 23 In Order)

This page has not been updated since 2011. For an updated and correct version of this timeline, please redirect to THE REAL BATMAN CHRONOLOGY PROJECT.COM.





YEAR TWENTY-THREE (April 2011 to August 2011)

--Batman #709 
--Batman Incorporated #5 Epilogue
--Justice League: Generation Lost #24 Epilogue
--Secret Six #36 
--Batman: The Dark Knight #1-5 ("GOLDEN DAWN")
--Outsiders Vol. 4 #39-40  
--Batman: The Dark Knight #5 Epilogue
--debut of Jade O'Keafe (r in Batman 80-Page Giant 2011 #1, Part 1)

--Bat Boy Aaron Langstrom cured (r in Batman & Robin #21)
--Batman & Robin #20
--Batman & Robin #23

--Batman Incorporated #6
--Gotham City Sirens #23-26 ("X FRIENDS")
--Power Girl Vol. 2 #24-25 ("WE CAN BE HEROES")
--Batman Incorporated #7
--Weird Worlds Vol. 2 #2
--Weird Worlds Vol. 2 #5
--Detective Comics #879
--Batman: Gates of Gotham #5
--Red Robin #23 
--Red Robin #25 Epilogue
--Wonder Woman #613-614 
--Green Arrow Vol. 4 #14
--Justice League of America 80-Page Giant 2011 #1 
--Batgirl Vol. 3 #22
--Batman goes undercover at St. Hadrians (fb from Batman Inc: Lev Strikes! #1, Ch. 1)

--Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #13 
--Batman 80-Page Giant 2011 #1, Part 1
--Batman 80-Page Giant 2011 #1, Part 2
--Batman returns to St. Hadrians (fb from Batman Inc: Lev Strikes! #1, Ch. 1)
--Batman 80-Page Giant 2011 #1, Part 3
--Batman Incorporated #8 
--Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes #1, Chapter 1
--Red Robin #26
--Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes #1, Chapter 2
FLASHPOINT
--flashback from Flashpoint #5
--Flashpoint #1 / Flashpoint: The Outsider #1
--Flashpoint #2-3
--Flashpoint #4, Part 1
--Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #2-3
--Flashpoint #4, Part 2 / Flashpoint: The Outsider #3
--Flashpoint #5



6 comments:

  1. Wow! I just finished reading the whole chronology to date. As a lifelong fan of comics in general, and Batman in particular, I am truly in awe of your work here. You have really handled a daunting task with flying colors, and for that sir, I salute you. Considered this page added to the list of my favorite links on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate it, Sean. Thanks for reading! And if you haven't already, be sure to add yourself as a "follower."

    --C. Colsher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious... How come David Finch's Batman the Dark Knight isn't present?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finch has yet to finish his first story arc. As soon as he does (in August 2011) I will add it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all this site is beyond words. A friend of mine has been digitizing his batman comics for awhile now and somehow I got into reading them on my iPad. Initially, I was reading them in published order, but it felt that things were missing or a little disjointed, that is till I found this site a couple of weeks ago.

    After finding your site and reorganizing the list, I have started from scratch at Year One and I am enjoying it beyond belief. Even if my wife thinks I am nuts.

    I do have one request, please do not stop updating even after the reboot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Matthew. Your support keeps me going!

      Delete