WAITING FOR HISTORY TO HAPPEN

It's been a while since I last posted, so I figured I'd let everyone know what's up.  I've continued to make changes (additions, subtractions, story shuffling, corrections, major edits, and minor edits) over the past several months.  If you haven't noticed, you just haven't been paying attention!  We are in the home stretch now with the intriguing and amazing Grant Morrison run which began oh so long ago, and when it reaches its climax you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be recorded in annals of "The Real Batman Chronology Project."  So, by the start of 2011, the timeline might look a little different since "The Return of Bruce Wayne" seems to have major implications which will undoubtedly shake Batman's history to its foundations (and beyond).  Likewise, when Batman becomes a franchise, which Batman do we track?  I suppose we track them all!  So, stay tuned.  I have a lot of work ahead of me...


UPDATE:  I'm pretty much caught up and back on track (as of April 2011)!  If you guys and gals see anything wrong PLEASE let me know!  --CC

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed the changes :D

    I've also thought about the whole franchising thing too.. I'm not even sure if I want to keep purchasing Tec' or Batman' comics now that Bruce is back and B&R clearly have the superior stories to Tec' and Batman' in regards to Dick.

    That's why I'm grateful to bookmark this site up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice of DC to roll back prices to 1997, but you'll still need to take out a small bank loan in order to purchase all the bat-family books that will be coming out soon. Thanks for reading! -collin

    ReplyDelete